Looking to enjoy a delicious cup of black tea with a unique twist? Learn how to make the flavorful Indian Ocean Loaded Tea recipe right at home with our step-by-step guide!
This loaded tea is made with Waka's Indian Black Instant Tea, this bold and robust tea is paired with a tropical blend of berry and pineapple flavors, creating a delicious and refreshing drink perfect for any occasion.
Why loaded tea at home?
Loaded tea is a trending beverage that has taken the health and fitness community by storm. Unlike traditional teas, loaded tea is typically made with a combination of tea powder, sugar-free flavoring, and other nutrient-dense ingredients such as aloe vera and collagen. The popularity of loaded tea has surged due to its numerous claimed health benefits and delicious taste.
However, it's important to note that not all loaded teas are created equal, and many are associated with multi-level marketing (MLM) schemes. Thankfully, you can still enjoy the many benefits of loaded tea without the MLM aspect by creating your own delicious and nutritious blends right at home, and in a fraction of the cost!
Make the Indian Ocean Loaded Tea
- 1 tsp. 4C Energy Rush - Berry
- 1/4 tsp. Waka Indian Black Tea powder
- 1/8 tsp. Sonic Ocean water drink mix
- 1/2 tsp. Margaritaville piña colada drink mix
- 1/2 tsp. Skittles Tropical kiwi lime drink mix
- 2 oz. cold Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice
- Dissolve 4C berry & tea & guarana & ocean water in 6 oz. hot water
- Pour into the bottom of a 32 oz. cup. Then, pack the cup with ice
- Coat top of ice with aloe vera juice
- Mix piña colada with 4 oz. cold water. In a separate cup, mix kiwi lime with 4 oz. cold water
- Pour the piña colada & kiwi lime mixtures into cup on opposite sides
Loaded tea recipe card
Make your loaded tea with Waka's tea powders. Get them here.By: Waka Coffee Team
Title: Indian Ocean Loaded Tea Recipe
Sourced From: www.wakacoffee.com/blogs/coffeelifeblog/indian-ocean-loaded-tea-recipe
Published Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 01:16:08 +0000