Margarita is the best cocktail because of its perfect balance of sweet and sour flavors. Combine it with mango's sweet and juicy flavors for the best loaded tea recipe.
The history of Margarita
The history of the Margarita is a bit of a mystery, with several stories circulating about its origin. One popular tale is that the drink was first created in the 1930s or 1940s by a bartender in Tijuana, Mexico, who mixed tequila with lime juice and triple sec for a customer who requested a drink that reminded her of the ocean. The bartender, who named the drink after the customer (whose name was Margarita), is said to have served it in a salt-rimmed glass, which is now a signature feature of the Margarita.
Another story is that the Margarita was invented by a bartender at a hotel in Acapulco, Mexico, in 1948. This bartender, who was also named Margarita, is said to have concocted the drink as a variation of the popular Tequila Daisy, which is made with tequila, lime juice, and grenadine.
Regardless of its true origins, the Margarita quickly gained popularity in the United States during the 1950s and 1960s, particularly in Texas and California, and it has since become a staple cocktail at bars and restaurants around the world.
Why mango loaded tea
Mango is often used as a flavor in tea because of its natural sweetness and tropical flavor. Mango can give a unique and refreshing taste to tea, making it a popular choice for iced teas, iced tea lattes, loaded teas and other tea-based beverages.
Did you know that mangoes are related to cashews and pistachios?! The mango tree belongs to the same family of plants as cashews and pistachios, which is the Anacardiaceae family. This family also includes other plants such as poison ivy and sumac.
Mango Margarita Loaded Tea Recipe
- 1 tsp 4C Energy Rush - Citrus
- 1/4 tsp Waka Mango green tea powder
- 1/8 tsp Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/2 tsp Margaritaville margarita drink mix
- 1/4 tsp Great Value mango punch drink mix
- 1/4 tsp Skittles green apple drink mix
- 2 oz cold Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice
- Dissolve 4C citrus, tea powder, guarana powder and margarita mix in 4 oz hot water.
- Pour into bottom of cup; then, pack cup with ice.
- Coat top of ice with cold aloe vera juice.
- Mix mango punch with 4 oz with cold water; Separately, mix green apple with 6 oz, cold water.
- Add mango punch mixture into cup; Add green apple mixture on top.
Make this loaded tea and many more with Waka's instant tea. Get it here.By: David Kovalevski
Title: Mango Margarita Loaded Tea Recipe
Sourced From: www.wakacoffee.com/blogs/coffeelifeblog/mango-margarita-loaded-tea
Published Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 00:48:11 +0000