Looking for a refreshing summer tea recipe to cool you down? Make this iced green tea recipe, instantly!
There are many reasons to love iced tea! Iced tea is a popular drink around the world, but it is served differently in various cultures. Some prefer very sweet iced tea, whereas others prefer simple, cold tea. In some countries, iced tea is commonly flavored with citrus fruits and in others, ginger is the flavor of choice.
How to make a honey ginger lemonade green tea
- 2 cups of fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups of honey
- 1/2 cup of sliced ginger
- 2 cups of room temperature water
- 1/4 tsp of Waka Instant tea (any flavor)
- 6 fl oz of water ice Mint lemon slices (optional)
- In a pot, add lemon juice, honey, ginger, and the 2 cups of water.
- Bring mixture to a boil and set aside to cool.
- In a glass, mix instant tea with 1tsp of hot water until the powder dissolves. Then add the rest of the water. Set aside.
- In a serving glass, add lemonade mix to the bottom and top with ice.
- Add mint and lemon slices.
- Pour tea mixture over the ice.
- Mix and enjoy.
Buy Waka instant tea. Get it here.By: David Kovalevski
Title: Honey Ginger Lemonade Green tea Recipe
Sourced From: www.wakacoffee.com/blogs/coffeelifeblog/honey-ginger-lemonade-green-tea-recipe
Published Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 15:44:49 +0000