It's the best time of the year, so why won't you combine it with the best drink? Check out this Christmas-themed warm and delicious coffee recipe.
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 3⁄4 cup chilled whipping cream
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Waka Instant Coffee
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 cups oat milk
- Sprinkles, for garnish
1. Using an electric mixer, beat whipping cream in a large bowl to soft peaks.
2. In another bowl, using a hand mixer, whip the sugar, instant coffee and water until it thickens and becomes one creamy consistent mixture.
3. In a saucepan, heat milk over medium heat. Add cardamom and nutmeg and mix for 1 minute. Turn off before boils.
4. Pour milk into 2 coffee mugs. Top with the coffee mixture.
5. Garnish each with a dollop of whipped cream, sprinkles and serve immediately.
Christmas Whipped Instant Coffee Recipe:
Try the best instant coffee right now. Get it here.By: Waka Coffee Team
Title: Warm Christmas Whipped Coffee Recipe
Sourced From: www.wakacoffee.com/blogs/coffeelifeblog/warm-christmas-whipped-coffee-recipe
Published Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 05:50:04 +0000
Always check our latest articles at...