Based on the iconic Southern California beach city, the Laguna Beach loaded tea tastes just like a breath of fresh air. In this blog post, you will learn how to make this colorful recipe that's packed with caffeine.
What is Loaded Tea?
Loaded tea, also known as boosted tea, is a colorful drink made up of tea, caffeine additives, supplements, and vitamins. As the name implies, it is meant to be loaded with ingredients. These teas are claimed to deliver health benefits like enhanced performance and mental clarity. Some people believe loaded teas can also help boost metabolism and suppress hunger.
With how visually appealing the drinks are, it is no surprise why loaded teas have exploded in popularity in recent years. You can now find a variety of recipes on social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok.
When it comes to recipes, there are many different ways to make loaded tea. In fact, there is not one specific recipe for it. However, many recipes will typically call for a specific tea concentrate. In this recipe, we will be using Waka's green instant tea powder for our tea base.
Laguna Beach Loaded Tea Recipe
This loaded tea recipe is called "Laguna Beach" because it was inspired by the oceanside view of Laguna Beach. Specifically, the drink looks like the part of the shore where the ocean waves and the sand meet.
- 1 tsp of 4C energy rush (citrus)
- 1/4 tsp of Waka instant green tea powder
- 1/2 tsp of Hi-C Blazin' Blueberry drink mix
- 0.6 oz (19 ml) of SodaStream Diet Energy drink mix
- 2 oz of Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice
- 6 oz of hot water
- 8 oz of cold water
- Dissolve and mix citrus 4C, Waka instant green tea, and Hi-C drink in 6 oz of hot water.
- Pour into the bottom of a 32 oz cup and then fill with ice.
- Coat the top of the ice with aloe vera juice.
- Mix SodaStream drink mix with 8 oz of cold water.
- Pour mixture into the 32 oz cup with other ingredients.
Make the Laguna Beach loaded tea with Waka's green instant tea powder. Get it here.
Title: How to Make the Laguna Beach Loaded Tea: A Waka Boosted Tea Recipe
Sourced From: www.wakacoffee.com/blogs/coffeelifeblog/how-to-make-the-laguna-beach-loaded-tea-a-waka-boosted-tea-recipe
Published Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 23:00:52 +0000